Racing is held on Sunday nights. Post time: 18:00.
Purses: various, depends on race
Facilities: Training Stables, Dirt Track for Training, BBAG (TB Auctions), several 100 guest boxes. Horse hospital is also next to the track.
Airport: The next Airport (Baden Airpark) is about 15-20 minutes by car from the track. We often have horses Britain & Ireland flown in for the meets.
Racing at its best – that`s International Racing in Baden-Baden, at the most beautiful track in Germany. In 2008 the race track in Iffezheim at the bottom of the Black Forest has celebrated its 150th year of Thoroughbred Racing. Visit us at http://www.baden-galopp.com/en/index.php
1. No walkovers. If only one horse is entered in a race, it will be moved or scratched.
2. All entries must include Cliff Notes. Format: Horses Name (owners initials), age color sex, highest place(s), (sire x dam, broodmare sire), Breeder.
3. Entries are due at Friday night before the race.
4. All horses must be MTRA registered and have their TNR number noted on their card. All horses out of real mares must have RMR numbers on their card.
5. No first time starters over the age of 5 and no horses over the age of 5 that haven`t started last year. No first time starters in the stakes races, unless it says fts is okay.
6. Graded stakes are called Group stakes. L means Listed race (= ungraded stakes).